World Social Forum on Transformative Economies
Public Policy Working Group
In April 2019, the convergence meeting of the WSFET 2019was held in the city of Barcelona. This meeting allowed more than 300 people from 46 countries from the different movements to meet: Feminist Economies, Agroecology and Food Sovereignty, Social and Solidarity Economy and the Commons or Procomún, as well as the transversal axes Public Policies and Training met to appreciate our diversity, detect our complicities and weave networks . The Public Policies group meets every month to exchange and analyse the importance and contribution of transformative economies in the different territories.
This fact sheet is the result of the collective process of the different actors of the transforming economies. This fact sheet has the following objectives:
1. To collect public policies or local initiatives that are an alternative to the current context due to the impact of Covid-19
2. To carry out a study of the different experiences of transforming economies in the participation of civil society in the co-construction of public policies. This topic is divided into three areas: good practices, context and capacity of institutions to develop policies.
3. To write an analytical note to be presented at the WSFET 2020.
4. Organize activities within the framework of the WSFET 2020 to promote good practices.
5. To share these results in other international spaces such as the GSEF 2020 that will be held from 21 to 23 October in Mexico.
The public policy group of the FSMET thanks you for sharing your experiences. Maximum date Friday 29 May 2020. In case you have a question please contact Xavi Rubio at email@example.com
You can share all the examples that you think are important
To share your experience, please fill this form : https://forms.gle/UkDdNyypSSXzWwcb9