Case Studies from 5 countries
ASEC OPEN SPACE ON SOCIAL INCLUSION AND SOCIAL PROTECTION 19 May 2021
Para bajar : PDF (2,1 MiB)
1. Case study of ASSEFA, India on Social inclusion and Social Protection, Kumar Loganathan, Director, Sarvodaya Action Research Centre.
2. Building Resilient Communities in Bogor Municipality through Community Urban Farming1, Dr. Eri Trinurini Adhi (Bina Swadaya Foundation), Rudy Mashudi, S.T., M.P. (Bogor Municipality Government), Irma Arlini Dewi, S.T.P., M.Sc. (Bogor Municipality Government)
3. Community-based forestry in Nepal, Bhola Bhattarai
4. Malaysia case Study, By Datuk Prof Mohd Yusof Kasim
5. Intervention of MR. ROLANDO B. VICTORIA, President and CEO ASKI Group of Companies, Inc